1. Authentic Sri Lanka native dancer's costume hand beaded chest piece with sarong and leather decorated waist front apron, collar
and headdress from Bristol Opera "The Pearl Fishers"
2. American Indian native dresses from "Les Indes Galantes" (Bristol Opera)
3. Scene from "Les Indes Galantes"
4. Slug Dancer from "the Vampire " (Bristol Opera)
5. Venetian Carnival 18th Century dresses with face masks
6. Victorian scene from "Lackme" (Bristol Opera)
7. Doge's headgear and under cap
8. Front view of above
9. Cape and tunic to go with Doge above
10. Bartered Bride, Bristol Opera Slovac Costumes
11 Bartered Bride Scene
12 Scene from Lakme showing Ethnic Costumes
13 Scene from award winning Opera The Pearl Fishers, Bristol Opera Sri Lanka costume
14 Detail of decoration on sari Pearl Fishers
15 Leading characters in Pearl Fishers in Sri Lanka costume
16. Detail of shell decorated medalion and collar on costume Pearl Fishers
17. Scene from Pearl Fishers, Bristol Opera.
18. Assorted Chorus costumes Pearl Fishers
19. Ditto above
20. The "Doll" from Tales of Hoffmann
21. Music Box Dolls Tales of Hoffmann
22. Ladies in Scottish outfits in the award winning production of Bristol Opera "The Vampire
23. Scottish costume in "The Vampire"
24. The Count in 18 Century Scotland "the Vampire"
25. Sri Lanka Indian Sari. Pearl Fishers
26. Fire Sari, Pearl Fishers Bristol Opera
27. Group of Mermaids in Flying Dutchman Bristol Opera
33. Design detail above Russian Sarafan